SUNDAY UPDATE - NOV 25TH
With only Raven actually on the card and a bug going round the kennels, further bad news is not required. Ana and Storm still awaiting rehoming and the other dogs all due to be checked over and scanned tomorrow by Tom. Hopefully we will get the all clear on most to resume work.
Jimmy has made a grovelling (very slight) apology for his tipping again but have no fear he will be back on Wed - if anyone still reads his blog !